Most employers are reputable and reliable, but the School of Social Work is not in a position to guarantee the professional standing of individual agencies, companies or other employers posting position notices. Applicants should research potential employers as part of the job search process.
Missouri State Job Opportunities can be viewed at mo.gov/work/job-seekers. This site provides information concerning Merit registers that are open for current, future, and ongoing job opportunities within the agencies that comprise the Missouri Merit System.
State Employment Information for Job Applicants can be viewed and accessed at: oa.mo.gov/human-resources-service-center.
Below is a sample of current full-time job vacancies. Click on the job title to view the position description and further details. To view all employment opportunities, please login to HireMizzouTigers.com, powered by Handshake. You may also access Handshake by clicking the job title below, clicking the login link at the top of the page, and entering your PawPrint and password.
- Youth Service Worker at Tanager Place
- Meaningful Gap Year with Literacy AmeriCorps | Full-time at Literacy Coalition of Palm Beach County
- K-12 Academic Tutor and Mentor | Full-time at Literacy Coalition of Palm Beach County
- Graduation & College Readiness Coach | Full-time at Literacy Coalition of Palm Beach County
- PT Crisis Case Manager - Emergency Services Office - COMCARE at Sedgwick County Department of Public Services
- Part-time Crisis Stabilization/Observation Unit Case Manager - COMCARE at Sedgwick County Department of Public Services
- Clinical Care Manager at Tanager Place
- BCBA Autism Program Supervisor at Tanager Place
- Clinician Outpatient at Health Solutions
- Camp Counselor/Lifeguard at Boys Town
- Bilingual Therapist at LifeWise STL
- City Year AmeriCorps Member - Apply by May 28th at City Year
- BHIS Caseworker (Positions available in Linn and Tama Counties) at Tanager Place
- Behavioral Health Technician at Boys Town
- Therapeutic Program Worker at Summit Behavioral Healthcare