Skip to Sub-menu
- Masters in Social Work, New Mexico Highlands University, 2009
- Bachelors in Arts and Science, University of Missouri, 2002
- Yoga and mindfulness-based clinical interventions
- Youth and families
- School Social Work
- Program Evaluation
Articles and Publications
- Canada, K. E., Barrenger, S. L., Robinson, E. L., Washington, K. T., & Mills, T. (2019). A systematic review of interventions for older adults living in jails and prisons. Aging & Mental Health, 1-9.
- First, J., Mills-Sandoval, T., Czlapinski, H., First, N. L., Houston, J.B. (2016). Disaster Media Intervention: Helping students cope with disaster media coverage—a guide for teachers and school staff. Columbia: Disaster and Community Crisis Center at the University of Missouri.
- First, J., Mills-Sandoval, T., First, N. L., Houston, J.B. (2016). Picturing Resilience Intervention: Using Photovoice for Youth Resilience. Columbia: Disaster and Community Crisis Center at the University of Missouri.
- Houston, J.B., First, J., Spialek, M., Sorenson, M., Mills-Sandoval, T., Lockett, M., First, N., Nitiema, P., Allen, S., Pfefferbaum, B. (2016). Randomized controlled trial of the Resilience and Coping Intervention (RCI) with undergraduate university students.
- Robinson, E.L., Mills, T., Bobst, R., Pekarek, E. The impact of experiential learning on social work students’ application of the NASW Code of Ethics post-graduation. Journal of Social Work Education.
- Robinson, E. L., Martin, C., Law, K., Mills, T. Experiential learning in social work education: A review of the literature.