Skip to navigation
Skip to sub-navigation
Skip to main content

Resources for: Students | Alumni & Friends | Faculty
College of Human Environmental Sciences

Frequently Asked Questions

If you have a question that is not listed below, please contact Tammy Freelin, Student Services Coordinator at

To learn whom your Faculty Advisor is contact the main office at (573) 882-6206.

Visit the Parking & Transportation office on the first floor of Turner Avenue Garage.

Undergraduate students can access the Learning Center in the Student Success Center for assistance with papers, test-taking, time management, note-taking skills, and get tutoring for some general education classes.

Graduate Research Assistants may also be available for assistance with writing social work papers and test-taking skills. To find out if any are available, contact Student Services Coordinator Tammy Freelin at:

Yes! Undergraduate students should fill out the MU Scholarship Application available online.

Graduate students should apply EACH year for social work scholarships by completing a Scholarship Application from by January 15. Forms are available from the Graduate Secretary.

See the Scholarship section of this website for more specific information.

Listerv subscribers might wish to send an e-mail out on the appropriate listserv (BSW-L or MSW-L) requesting to purchase textbooks from former students at a reduced rate.

Students might wish to send an e-mail out on their listerv (BSW-L or MSW-L) inviting suggestions about recommended classes/instructors.

The MSA also hosts a website devoted to MU student course recommendations.