- Master of Social Work, University of Missouri, 2012
- Master of Social Work, Seoul Women's University Graduate School, 2009
- Bachelor of Social Work and Gerontology, Seoul Women's University, 2006
- Social interaction- social network; social support
- Social services
- Mental health
- Multicultural/Cross-cultural issues; immigrant and refugee population
- Gerontology, especially organization and management issues
Articles and Publications
- Jang, E. & Canada, K. E. (2014). New Directions for the Study of Incarcerated Older Adults: Using Social Capital Theory. Journal of Gerontological Social Work, 00:1–14, DOI: 10.1080/01634372.2014.900841 (in press).
- Canada, K. E., Engstrom, M., & Jang, E. (2013). Psychosocial and Reincarceration Risks Among Older Adults in Mental Health Courts. The American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry, PII:S1064-7481(13)00290-X.
- Choi, Hyeji & Jang, Eunyoung (2011). Cultural competence of social workers working in community welfare centers for senior citizens in Korea. Ninth Asia/Oceania Regional Congress of Gerontology & Geriatrics, Melbourne Australia.
- Eunyoung Jang. (2009). A study on determinants of individual donors' intensions to contribute: Centering on compare age groups. Poster presented at International Symposium the 4th Seoul Gerontology Studies of the Korean Gerontological Society, South Korea.