- Master of Public Health, University of Missouri, 2019
- Bachelor of Pharmacy, University of Lagos, Nigeria, 2014
- Opioid and substance abuse among the rural population of the United States
Articles and Publications
- Cochran, K.A., Mehr, D.R., Schultz, L.G., Sommi, R.W., Kehinde, O.B. (2018). Evaluation of Medication-Related Agricultural Injury among Missouri Farmers.
- Lee, K., Kehinde, O.B., & Cochran, K.A. (2018). Health Literacy and Numeracy among Mid-Missouri farmers: a pilot study.
- Kehinde, O.B., Buchanan, K., Caroll, S., & Lee, N. (2018). Mental illness symptom recognition among college students: Effects of Mental health literacy, Tone of voice and Social media.
- Kehinde, O.B. (2018). Opioid epidemic in the United States: Regulating Opioid Treatment Centers to allow Medication Assisted Treatment.